Many charities are beoming concerned with the increasing costs associated with IT.
This is often broken down into one (or more) of the following key areas:
- It is believed cloud computing can help reduce costs
- The frequency or number of ongoing problems is costing the organisation money
- An organisation is evaluating outsourcing their internal IT team
- The organisation is restructuring
- There is a perception that current costs are too high vs. what is available in the market
At JamesPratt.com - IT for Charities, it is our goal to assist you with reducing the total cost of IT within your organisation.
This process often starts with an IT Health Check so we can understand the true costs of your IT environment. From there, we will help recommend the best solutions for reducing these costs in line with your objectives.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should consider changing your IT Supplier:
1. Paying too much.
2. Paying for help desk calls.
3. Not being listen to.
4. Bad communication and reporting.
5. Receiving incorrect advice.
6. No ongoing support or customer service.
7. Don't understand how charities work.
8. Ongoing technical issues arising.
9. Don't offer a one-stop-shop to IT solutions.
10. No strategic or forward planning.
I would like to arrange a no obligation 30 minute consultation to see if we can establish a mutual interest.
As a sign of this commitment, I would like to offer you a 50% discount on an IT Health Check (valued at $3000 - $5000 +GST).