Many organisations are interested in the benefits that technologies such as cloud computing, Sharepoint or Office 365 can offer but lack the skills internally to select the right products and develop a strategic IT plan.
Often when this occurs senior management will:
- Wish to understand more about the different cloud computing technologies.
- Be questioning whether to keep existing IT software and require help evaluating cloud alternatives.
- Be confused by the variety of cloud options (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS etc) and be unsure about what is the best fit for the organisation.
- Require independent/objective analysis on the risks associated with cloud computing.
At JamesPratt.com - IT for Charities we often help you develop a strategic IT roadmap and recommend the best cloud solutions based on your requirements (fit for purpose).
We understand that each charity is different, and therefore we must take the time to map out your existing systems and requirements before developing a strategic plan.
This process often starts with an IT Health Check and meeting with the key stakeholders so we can best understand what the organisation is trying to achieve. From there, we are able to develop an IT roadmap and recommend cloud technologies that meet the needs of your team moving forward.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should consider changing your IT Supplier:
1. Paying too much.
2. Paying for help desk calls.
3. Not being listen to.
4. Bad communication and reporting.
5. Receiving incorrect advice.
6. No ongoing support or customer service.
7. Don't understand how charities work.
8. Ongoing technical issues arising.
9. Don't offer a one-stop-shop to IT solutions.
10. No strategic or forward planning.
I would like to arrange a no obligation 30 minute consultation to see if we can establish a mutual interest.
As a sign of this commitment, I would like to offer you a a 50% discount on an IT Health Check (valued at $3000 - $5000 +GST).